Toner Kingdom’s Commitment to Privacy - Your Privacy Rights
What information we will collect?
We will not automatically collect personal information when you browse the Website. We only collect personally identifiable information,such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information and date of birth when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us by registering to create an account, placing an order, completing online forms, opting in to receive our newsletter and promotional offers or entering a sweepstakes, contest or drawing. When you use the website to apply for employment opportunities, we may collect additional personal information such as your resume. Information that you furnish to Toner Kingdom is used to provide the services available through the Website.
We automatically collect non-personal information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Website. For example, we may collect and store information such as your browser type, IP address, language, operating system, location of your wireless device (e.g. latitude and longitude), the state or country from which you accessed the Website, unique device identifier (e.g. a UDID or IDFA on Apple devices), the pages you view, the services you use, the date and time of your visit, the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting the Website, error logs, and other hardware and software information. This automatically collected information does not identify and is not associated with any specific individuals. We may use third party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools to assist in collecting this information. We may use this information to formulate statistical models about use of the Website, enhance the services available through the Website for other users, and to provide you with tailored content and advertising.
Use of Your Information.
We use your information for the purpose for which you provided it, and we may also use your information for other purposes such as to:
- Create and maintain your account or registration;
- Enhance the user experience;
- Perform research and analytics
- Customize and personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Website;
- Respond to and fulfill your request for services (including processing orders);
- Determine your eligibility for certain promotions, contests and services; and
- Send you communications related to your account and to alert you of the latest developments and features of the Website.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product to that person and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties.
We use third parties to complete certain services that are provided through the Website, such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for your orders, and an email service provider to send you newsletters in the event you opt-in to receive them. We use Online Chat tool to assist you if you have questions while using our site or regarding your order and we use an applicant-management database to process employment submissions. We only share your information with these third parties to the extent that it is necessary to provide a particular service. These third parties are prohibited from using your information for other purposes.
- We may also share your information in the following ways:
- We may make information collected through the Website available to affiliated brands that are under common ownership or control as the Website.
- We may share, as allowed by law, information about you with other companies who we believe may have products and services of interest to you. If you would like to opt-out of our sharing of your information with these other companies, please follow the instructions in the “Opting out of Emails and Promotional Communications” section below.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about Devices, such as user settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Services.
Our Services use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to use your Account.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which we use to recognize you when you return to the Services.
We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google, Amazon, and other accounts you use to login to the Services (“Third-Party Accounts”), such as your name, your user name or handle, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Third-Party Account profile. We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
Children’s and Minors’Privacy
About the protection of juveniles' personal information. The company attaches great importance to the protection of juveniles' personal information. If you are a juvenile under the age of 16 (according to the legal requirements of EU member states, the minimum age must not be less than 13 years old), you must obtain written consent from your parent or legal guardian before using this product and service. This product and service will protect the personal information of juveniles in accordance with the relevant EU laws and regulations.
The Services are not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of applicable law, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a minor, we will take steps to delete or destroy that information. California minors: While the Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a California resident who is under age 18 and you are unable to remove publicly-available content that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removing and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) was not posted by you; (3) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (4) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. Removal of your content or information from the Service does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
Can you withdraw your consent to our collection and/or use of information?
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose your personally identifiable information held or controlled by us by submitting a request to email@example.com or following the below directions on deleting your Account. Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent, the functionality of your Account, Products, and Services may be affected, including loss of access or use of your Account, Products, and/or Services.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: We use your information to process payments you make through the Services.
- To send periodic emails:The email address you provide for order processing or for your Account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related Product or Services information, including sending you updates to our terms and policies and other important messages from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications we believe might be relevant to your interests.
- Security and privacy: We use your information to verify Account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the Services, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
- Advertising and business information: We may show advertisements to you and others for our Products and third-party products based on the information we have collected from you, such as: what you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased.
- Accessing Third-Party Accounts: We use your information, including Third-Party Account information, to permit your Products and the Services to access Third-Party Accounts. These Third-Party Accounts may allow you to share personal information through our Services, such as Facebook posts or pictures. Because this kind of information can be public, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit to Third-Party Accounts. Please adjust your Third-Party Account privacy settings appropriately.
How is this information shared?
- Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
- Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How can you manage information about you, including your Account?
We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information.
- Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your Account profile information by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Deleting your Account: If you want to delete your Account, you may do so on your Account settings page. Deleting your Account will remove the personally identifiable information associated with your Account.
How long will the data be stored?
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Brother, Dell, HP, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, Kodak, Xerox and other manufacturer brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any and all brand name designations or references are made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.